Thursday, November 12, 2009

Travel System

This past Friday we purchased our Travel System which is an infant carseat and stroller.  (I also just found out today that it is now $20 off on sale!)  The carseat comes with a bottom that stays in the car and it already comes with a head support.  However, I am going to replace the head support for one made out of fleece or cloth because it is the carseat material and doesn't seem too comfy.  The carseat can also attach to the stroller.  The stroller has 3 different reclining positions, a basket on the bottom for holding things, a cupholder for the child, and two cupholders at the top.  (I'm not sure why I need two cupholders but you never know.)  I knew I really wanted one with a basket though so it could hold my purse and shopping bags!


The carseat and stroller together
















Front of the stroller




















Close up of the design





















The carseat





















And here's Bailey sniffing the carseat out...He was very interested.

















The dogs have been pretty good at all this new stuff coming in.  We have left some of it out in the living room when we have been gone and they haven't messed with it.  I got some free samples of diapers the other day and I showed them to the dogs and Bailey tried to lick it but Ally wanted to play with it.  We will have to work on that.

No comments: