Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby Gear

So Russel and I (or should I say it was more my idea) jumped the gun on buying some baby stuff.  Since after hearing the heartbeat twice and heading into the Second Trimester I figured it was ok.  All the stuff we picked out so far is gender neutral and I actually had some of it picked out before I was even pregnant.  All of this stuff actually came from my favorite store, Target.

This is the Pack'n'Play or what they also call Playyards.  This one comes with a changing table that comes off, a place to hold some diapers and wipes, a mobile that plays music, a sleeping area for when they are newborns which actually can come out and then just be the regular playyard. I know alot of people don't need a Pack'n'Play but 2 months after the baby is born we have two weddings out of town and I'm sure we will be doing some other out of town visiting frequently.

                                
This is a closeup of the colors and design.  We are also getting the highchair and Travel System (stroller and infant car seat combined) in this theme which is called "Little Hoot".

                                           

This is our "Woodland Friends" bouncer.  As you probably know I like brown and I just loved the colors.

                                  
 
And lastly is the Swing.  It is the same design as the bouncer but this plays music and has three stages.  Newborn Swing, Infant Seat, and Toddler Rocker.

                                

No comments: