Monday, November 2, 2009

17 Weeks


So this is me at 17 weeks.  I really do NOT like taking these pictures.  First of all I make Russel take like a million because in one photo my arm was too fat, and then you could see a back roll, and then it wasn't center but I figured some people who I don't see that often would want to know how big I have gotten.  I really have only gained a couple of pounds because in the First Trimester I had no appetite so I lost around five pounds.  But I have gained them back plus two more.  I am so happy that I want to eat again.  However, a lot of times I really make Russel angry because I want ten different things at once.  A few weeks ago I got clam chowder from Red Lobster, croissants from the store, and an ice cream cone from McDonald's.  I try not to be that difficult every day.  Also my cravings change everyday.  It has never been one constant thing that I have wanted, but I do know that I want a lot of sweets and candy bars.  Very rarely I would eat chocolate before I was pregnant and tended to lean towards salty and fried foods.   But now I am wanting the chocolate - especially Kit Kat bars.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Miranda, I really enjoyed your blog...keep the pictures coming!! What an exciting time for the two of you!! I look forward to seeing more updates as your pregnacy continues...take care and talk to you soon

Katie said...

Okay I am hoping this works! I love this website! I also love the theme you have for the baby. It's gender neutral and it's cute! Congrats again to the both of you! Keep up with the website! I look forwarded to more! =]

Lacey Angerhofer Harvey said...

Look at your baby bump!!! How cute are you! Girl I am so excited for you and Russel. This baby is such a blessing! I love your theme, I love everything. Russel, you better be taking care of my girl, that means going out at 2 in the morning to get her something to eat if you have to:)... I know that you are a great husband to her and I know that you will be a great father as well. You two are the best and I look forward to seeing more pictures! love you both!

dawn oswald said...

Very Cute !!!! Russel I know you will take good care of Miranda while she is pregnant and you will happily go out and get anything she is craving..... won't you !!! I loved the pics, especially the one of you Miranda. It makes it more real to see you showing. Love Grama Oswald