Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bedding Update...Again

It seems we have picked the most difficult bedding to get EVER!  As you know we ordered this bedding starting back November 20th right after we found out what we were having.  Since then it has been on backorder.  We thought we had a ship date back in January from Amazon but we didn't.  Everyone (including the people who make it) said the bedding would be available by the end of February.  So when we found out from Amazon they didn't have the bedding we ordered it from another place thinking we could get it faster.  Well we waited until the end of Feb like it said and still nothing.  So I finally talked to the new place we ordered from and they said they recieved the shipment of the bedding the previous night so they would begin shipping out the backorders that day.  I did some research and found out that everywhere else who had the bedding on backorder (Target, Babies'R'Us', Amazon...) all had it in stock.  So I waited a couple more days and then Russel got an email from Amazon.com saying out bedding has been shipped.  It was a huge suprise for us because Amazon said they would not ship it out without some more information from us.  So I contacted the other place (about 4-5 days after they said they were starting to ship our packages out) and just canceled our order.  The woman said "your package is supposed to ship out tomorrow, are you sure you want to cancel?"  I said yes but I really wanted to add that I didn't believe her.  So as of today our bedding arrived in Kansas from Arizona and should be here by Friday! I will feel much better when I can see it but knowing at least it is out there makes me feel much better!  Next time I am just going to buy something straight from the store so I can physically take it home with me.

1 comment:

RAM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.