Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Shower #2

My second Baby Shower was February 20th and was held in Eau Claire.  It was mostly my mom's side of the family, some of my mom's friends, and I had two friends from Milwaukee come up and visit which was really great.  The shower was thrown by my two sisters and we had it at my Grandma Kovar's house.  This one was also a lot of fun!  We played some games as well, including the diaper game again and a game where the guests had to guess how big my belly was using toilet paper.  My cousin Jackie who is due 4 days after me wasn't too happy she couldn't use herself to guess!  We then got to eat some snacks along with some great desserts including a cake my Grandma is famous for making.  It is usually just "Red Cake" but my sister requested her to make it "Blue Cake" for my baby boy.  Then of course we opened gifts (Russel helped) and everyone was very generous.  The baby got some great clothes, diapers, LOTS of wipes, a picture painted by a family friend, bath stuff, his whale bathtub!, and a bumbo!  After the shower we only had to go out and purchase a few more things we didn't get off our registry like our monitor but other than that from both showers we got pretty much what we needed!  Also just a note - I didn't take any pictures at this shower so I want to thank Jackie and Maka for letting me steal theirs!

This is the diaper cake my sister Melissa made for me!



















My sister Jennifer handing out the Toilet Paper for the measuring game


















My sister Melissa measuring me













My cousin Jackie and I (due 4 days apart)















The "Blue" Cake










My cousin Katie playing the diaper game














Gift Time!














Russel helping me out

No comments: