Monday, December 7, 2009

22 Weeks!

Well my bump has gotten significantly bigger since the last picture.  I am now 22 weeks today and I am over halfway there!  I am mostly excited but still pretty scared too.  The moments I think "why are we doing this?" the most is when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or I get up and say good-bye to Russel when he works early and I am super tired.  And all I can think when I am that tired is that when the baby comes it is going to be all day, every day, and 10 times worse.  I think I will miss sleep a lot.  Especially if you know me, I love my sleep.  Well the baby finally started kicking.  He started two weeks ago when I was 20 weeks along.  It was only two kicks that first night but I knew for sure that's what it was.  He hasn't become really active yet, and no painful kicks quite yet either, but he really likes to kick when I have a full bladder.  We still can't feel the kicks from the outside yet so Russel is a little jealous.  He thinks that the reason he can't feel them is because I don't want him to and I am hogging the baby kicks. :)  I am hoping Russel will be able to feel the kicks soon but I know when that happens that means the kicks will be harder and not quite as "cute" as they are now.  Next doctor's appointment is December 16th where they just do my normal measuring and weighing, but I believe the following appointment will be my glucose test and I will be heading into my third trimester! 


2 comments:

Lacey Angerhofer Harvey said...

I love your baby bump! Its so cute Miranda.

Anonymous said...

If you think you are big now, wait for three months. Love the Penguins!!!!!!


Mama P